An intentionally small software development team in Sydney, Australia who get things done.
A React and React Native driven bespoke software provider.
We talk a lot about React & React Native, but deliver the whole platform to support the effort.
Laravel based API’s with third party integrations.
Serverless data and functions to support scale up and scale down.
Infrastructure As Code for maintenance and auditability.
Network diagnostics mobile application for Biggest Australian Telco.
- Augment existing telco team to build out mobile application – diagnostics of existing network, devices, traffic.
- Execute remediation steps, speed tests, view historical data.
- Single Sign-On with SecureAuth and functioning within F5 infrastructure.
- Small internal team did not need to hire an iOS, Android, Integration Engineer to deliver project. Our engagement delivered the app.
Safety Auditing and Jobsite Compliance mobile application for B2B US Safety Company.
- Take-over of existing project with previous problematic relationships.
- Assist team with scoping, costings, timelines on adding new features and remediating long-standing issues.
- Ongoing partnership ensures Safety Co always has a point of contact and a set of eyes on the mobile application – does not have or need in-house expertise.
E-Commerce mobile application for Existing Online Store.
- Thin proxy to safely transfer untrusted client requests to secured server.
- Design safe handling of payment process, reusable architecture for other payment providers.
- React Native, third party integrations, existing e-Commerce backend.
Initial project delivery is important, but so is the relationship built.
Know that the lessons learnt, documents created, gotchas uncovered along the way are known and handled as the project continues into production.
Have the confidence that you know who to call when there’s a problem, a query, or a new project on the way.
Automated testing means the software we build does what it says on the box, even many years and developers down the track.
When one line of code is changed, the functionality of the whole project is automatically tested for expected results.
Start small, stay small.
That makes us client focused and driven by the success of our clients.
We take care of security updates, maintenance and backups so you can just use your app and get on with business.
- SaaS Case Study: Elvenda – Dropshipping in Australia - I’m working on an Australian dropshipping platform for ecommerce businesses, Elvenda. It’s a technically interesting platform because it needs to regularly import and export thousands of products from a range of ecommerce platforms (so you can dropship with WooCommerce, Shopify, BigCommerce, and plenty of others). The product also has a robust payments engine, seamlessly making… Continue reading SaaS Case Study: Elvenda – Dropshipping in Australia
- Laravel: Passing down a parameter in a route prefix/route group - Working through an issue today, I needed to pass a parameter through to sub-routes inside a route group in Laravel. It’s not very well documented, and very powerful. E.g. a signed in user can have a few apps. App with ID 3, 6, 10 etc. Anything they do, once they’ve chosen which app they’re working… Continue reading Laravel: Passing down a parameter in a route prefix/route group
- Laravel 5: Logging all requests and responses - It’s important when deploying a new platform to monitor the first few interactions and keep an eye out for unintended issues. Logging requests and responses against the server is a great way to get a birds eye view of the action. With Laravel 5, this is best done with middleware. Create a clean git branch… Continue reading Laravel 5: Logging all requests and responses
- Chrome: Disable Web Security - Pretty often when debugging a mobile app in a web browser, we need to disable access control allow origin, OPTIONS checks, and SSL. Creating a new Chrome shortcut on the desktop with the following flags will allow you to run Chrome without web security. Mac: open -n -a Google\ Chrome --args --disable-web-security --user-data-dir=/Users/[you]/chromedev/ Windows: "C:\Program… Continue reading Chrome: Disable Web Security
- React Native: Writing a native Android module - It’s difficult to find clear, up-to-date instructions for writing a native Android module for your React Native project. I spent about half a day piecing this all together from a few sources, so here’s how it ended up. Prerequisites: React Native is installed and up and running If you used expo, you should have ejected… Continue reading React Native: Writing a native Android module