We are a growing custom software development team in Sydney, Australia who get things done
We are Outcome Driven.
Return on investment is an important part of our projects – we want to work with successful businesses and help them save money on processes.
Our core business is modern, reliable, supported web-based apps.
We use a Fresh Toolchain.
We use modern development tools so your app is snappy and responsive for years to come.
The API comes first – modern software development is about connected tools.
We test our software, compulsively.
Automated testing means the software we build does what it says on the box, even many years and developers down the track.
When one line of code is changed, the functionality of the whole project is automatically tested for expected results.
We are a small company.
A boutique you might say. That makes us client focused and driven by the success of our clients.
We take care of security updates, maintenance and backups so you can just use your app and get on with business.
We run full, encrypted daily off-site backups of all customer data (and intra-day where required) and pro-actively monitor for issues.
We blog a little bit.
Read a few posts here:
- Laravel: Passing down a parameter in a route prefix/route group - Working through an issue today, I needed to pass a parameter through to sub-routes inside a route group in Laravel. It’s not very well documented, and very powerful. E.g. a signed in user can have a few apps. App with ID 3, 6, 10 etc. Anything they do, once they’ve chosen which app they’re working …
- Laravel 5: Logging all requests and responses - It’s important when deploying a new platform to monitor the first few interactions and keep an eye out for unintended issues. Logging requests and responses against the server is a great way to get a birds eye view of the action. With Laravel 5, this is best done with middleware. Create a clean git branch …
- Chrome: Disable Web Security - Pretty often when debugging a mobile app in a web browser, we need to disable access control allow origin, OPTIONS checks, and SSL. Creating a new Chrome shortcut on the desktop with the following flags will allow you to run Chrome without web security. Mac: open -n -a Google\ Chrome --args --disable-web-security --user-data-dir=/Users/[you]/chromedev/ Windows: "C:\Program …
- React Native: Writing a native Android module - It’s difficult to find clear, up-to-date instructions for writing a native Android module for your React Native project. I spent about half a day piecing this all together from a few sources, so here’s how it ended up. Prerequisites: React Native is installed and up and running If you used expo, you should have ejected …
- I18n in Expo and React Native - Apparently, the whole world doesn’t speak english! Here’s how to add i18n support to your react native project. This article specifically addresses expo, since we’ll be working around i18n tools requiring react-native link. We’re working on WooToApp, which is a native app builder for WooCommerce Stores. It now features internationalisation and language switching (of course!). Add …