We are a growing custom software development team in Sydney, Australia who get things done
We are Outcome Driven.
Return on investment is an important part of our projects – we want to work with successful businesses and help them save money on processes.
Our core business is modern, reliable, supported web-based apps.
We use a Fresh Toolchain.
We use modern development tools so your app is snappy and responsive for years to come.
The API comes first – modern software development is about connected tools.
We test our software, compulsively.
Automated testing means the software we build does what it says on the box, even many years and developers down the track.
When one line of code is changed, the functionality of the whole project is automatically tested for expected results.
We are a small company.
A boutique you might say. That makes us client focused and driven by the success of our clients.
We take care of security updates, maintenance and backups so you can just use your app and get on with business.
We run full, encrypted daily off-site backups of all customer data (and intra-day where required) and pro-actively monitor for issues.
We blog a little bit.
Read a few posts here:
- 10 ways to increase conversions TODAY. - Big claim right — 10 ways to increase conversions. Listed below are surefire ways to give your ecommerce sales a kick. I’ve painstakingly compiled a list of 10 ways you can increase conversions on your WooCommerce store today. These are field-tested, guaranteed to work tips from the trenches. It’s not just for WooCommerce either, it’ll work …
- Why you need unit and integration tests in your IT project - The IT services industry has a terrible reputation for delivering unreliable projects, with issues popping up day to day whenever the system is worked on.
- What’s currently happening? (July 2017) - Website updates always slow down when things get busy.
- GitLab Workflow – how code makes it to prod - Like many development shops, we’re standardising on GitLab in 2017 as the distributed version control tool of choice.
- We shipped a cool feature in a custom mobile app this week! - We’re Code Workshop, we developed a custom mobile app for our client in Sydney. We built a super small minimum-viable-product for a client to demo this week.